For breathtaking style, legendary service and an unbeatable reputation, it just has to be Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong.
Overlooking Victoria Harbour, this, our first and flagship hotel, is an icon in its own right. With a fantastic Central location, our sleek design, impressive service and outstanding facilities have become as legendary as the city itself. As popular now as it’s ever been, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is one in a million.
In the heart of the Central district, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is ideally located for all major attractions.
· Overlooking Victoria Harbour
· Only forty minutes drive from the airport
· Connected by air-conditioned walkway to Central’s premier business addresses
ROOMS & SUITES
With a refined design reflecting our Oriental heritage, our rooms and suites are some of the most spacious in the city.
· 430 guestrooms, all with either city or harbour views
· 71 individually-designed suites
· Floor butlers
Our ten restaurants and bars offer a range of cuisine and dining experiences.
· Michelin starred cuisine from legendary French chef Pierre Gagnaire at Pierre
· Michelin starred grill classics and seafood with a modern twist at Mandarin Grill + Bar
· Michelin starred Cantonese cuisine at Man Wah
· Creative tasting menus in partnership with Krug champagne at The Krug Room
· Informal, contemporary all-day dining at Café Causette
· Traditional English dishes and club-like atmosphere at The Chinnery
· Cocktails and live jazz at the Captain’s Bar
· Buffets and afternoon tea at the Clipper Lounge
· Cocktails, views and stylish surroundings at M bar
· Mouth-watering cakes, patisseries, light dishes and coffee at the Mandarin Cake Shop
SPA & WELLNESS
Escape the stresses of the city with our luxurious spa and leisure facilities.
· Luxurious two-floor retreat with 9 treatment rooms including a dedicated Thai Massage room and two couples’ suites with private steam shower
· Range of treatments from around the world including traditional Chinese Medicine
· 24-hour Fitness Centre including Hong Kong’s first Kinesis studio
· Indoor lap pool
· The Mandarin Salon – hair consultation and styling, manicures, pedicures and beauty
· The Mandarin Barber – traditional male grooming
MEETINGS & EVENTS
We can easily cater for all manner of meetings and events with our excellent staff and outstanding facilities.
· Boardrooms and conference facilities for up to 600 guests
· Stunning Connaught Room and Chater Room which can be divided into smaller event spaces
· Excellent catering facilities
· Private offices
· IT Butlers
· Fully-equipped 24-hour Business and Technology Centre
For more information please visit: http://www.mandarinoriental.com/hongkong/